The African star Dias has recorded as many as six albums somewhere between reggae and traditional Gourmanché music. It’s his unique style that has propelled him onto the stage to perform next to Manjul, Tiken Jah Fakoly and Alpha Blondy. Thanks to his voice and the technical mastery of the calabash, he is recognized as a prominent African musician and his politically and socially engaged lyrics make him a role model for the general public.
His new album, which will be released shortly, was recorded in Bamako and produced in Paris.
- – Toubi, 1989, reggae enregistré à Ouagadougou et produit au studio CFPM de Niamey
- – La loi de la jungle, 1993-1994, reggae enregistré à Ouagadougou et produit au studio CFPM de Niamey
- – Sheitan, 2000, reggae enregistré à Paris au studio David Berland
- – Salima, 2002, musique traditionnelle, enregistrée à Niamey au studio CFPM
- – Dias, la musique de la terre, 2004, (film documentaire)
- – Kalabada, 2005-2006, reggae enregistré à Bamako au Humble Ark, puis sorti à Niamey en 2007
- – Kalinga, Paris, Studio de la Reine
- – DinDin 2015 – ed Lelia Productions
- – Dias Dias 2016 – ed Lelia Productions
- – La musique de la terre 2017 – ed Lelia Productions